Patton SmartNode IpChannel Bank 4324 (24 VoIP calls) – SN4324/JO/UI Summary
The models in the SN4300 Series are available with up to 32 FXS or FXO ports. The SN4300 Series supports key industry-standard VoIP signaling protocols such as SIP, H.323, and T.38 Fax Relay—plus fax-bypass and modem-bypass. This ensures interoperability with the leading soft switches and VoIP services.
The SN4300 runs SmartWare™, the award-winning VoIP real-time operating system used in all SmartNode products. The versatile VoIP gateway software enables the SN4300 to talk with up to 8 VoIP servers using SIP and H.232 protocols.
With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically select the least-cost-route while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPsec VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Offering easy setup, reliable operation, and third-party interoperability on a proven platform, the SN4300 Series IpChannel Bank sits at the core of cost-effective business solutions. The investment protection you need for the future is here today.
Patton SmartNode IpChannel Bank 4324 (24 VoIP calls) – SN4324/JO/UI Core Features
Up to 32 FXS or FXO
- Simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Advanced local call switching.
Full SIP and T.38 support
- Supports the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Codecs G.729, G.723 etc.
- Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors and Asterisk™ IP-PBX.
Patton SmartNode IpChannel Bank 4324 (24 VoIP calls) – SN4324/JO/UI Technical Specifications
- 16, 24, 32 simultaneous VoIP calls
- One 10/100 Ethernet port
- Complete IP access router
- DHCP Client & server
- Packet fragmentation
- NAPT RFC 1631 access control lists
Quality of Service
- IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labeling
- IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion (4096 VLAN IDs, multiple VLAN support)
- Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access
- TFTP configuration & firmware loading
- SNMP MIB II and product MIB
- Secure autoprovisioning for both firmware and unit/subscriber configuration
- Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
- 2-wire Loopstart on 50 pin (12 to 24 channels) or 64 pin (32 channels) Telco connector
- Short haul loop 1.1 km @3REN
- EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201188)
- Programmable AC impedance, feeding, ring and on-hook voltage
- Caller-ID FSK and ITU V.23/Bell 202 generation
- 2-wire Loopstart on 50pin (12 to 24 channels) or 64-pin (32 channels) Telco connector
- Programmable impedance, ring detection, tone detection, disconnect supervision
- Caller ID detection
- SIPv2 H.323v4 (simultaneously with B2BUA capability)
- SIP call transfer, redirect
- DTMF in-band & out-of-band
- All tones programmable (dial, ringing, busy)
Call Switching and Services
- Regular expression based call routing and number manipulation
- Number blocking
- Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
- Transparent line extension
- Codec G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab
- G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay
- G.711 transparent fax and bypass
- CPU Motorola MPC875 @ 133 MHz
- Memory 32 MB SDRAM/8 MB Flash
- 19-in. rack-mount chassis
- 48.3W x 4.44H x 30.50D cm
- 4.1 kg
- 100–240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Power dissipation: > 22W (60W max, model SN4432/JS/RUI
- 32–104°F (0–40°C)
- 5–80% (non condensing)
- EMC compliance: EN 55022 and EN 55024
- Safety compliance: EN 50950
- CE compliance
- FCC Part 15 Class A
Patton SmartNode IpChannel Bank 4324 (24 VoIP calls) – SN4324/JO/UI Diagrams
Preserve your investment in legacy phone equipment by integrating legacy phones for SIP trunking with 12 to 32 FXS ports.
Gain access to another location’s phone lines from anywhere in the world with 12 to 32 FXO ports.