Article name – BN2SIP32
License for 32 SIP2SIP calls
Gateway needed – BF1600box or more
Transform your VoIP Gateway into a Session Border Controller (SBC)
Teach your VoIP Gateway new tricks by unlocking the SIP-to-SIP session border controller functionality of beroNet OS. With SIP-to-SIP you can connect multiple SIP devices and take advantage of the dialplan to create advanced least cost. With your SIP connections in the beroNet Gateway
- Connect incompatible SIP devices
- Use regular expressions in the beroNet Gateway to ensure that
- each device receives SIP information in the format it expects
- Simplify advanced PBX configurations
- Add your SIP Trunks to the beroNet Gateway to manage all failover
and least-cost-routing configurations directly in the Gateway.
- If you use the same configuration often, simply backup the device and
deploy the configuration to the next one keeping your optimizations
- Use the VoIP Gateway to take advantage of Secure SIP and SRTP;
even if your IP-PBX doesn’t support it.