FortiGate Multi-Threat Security Systems for the Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) and the Small to Medium Business (SMB) The FortiGate-50B, 60-series, 100A, 200A and 300A model Multi-Threat Security systems are the ultimate all-in-one, network-based solution to protect smaller deployments from blended threats. These easy-to-deploy and easy-to-administer systems deliver exceptional value and performance for small offices, home offices, small and medium sized businesses and branch office applications. With a complete complement of security services – including firewall, VPN, intrusion prevention, antivirus, web filtering, and traffic shaping – a wide range of organizations can now enjoy complete protection from the most damaging threats without penalties in performance, cost, or manageability. The FortiGate installation wizard guides users through a simple process that enables most installations to be up and running in minutes. With models ranging in throughput from 30Mbps to 200Mbps, FortiGate-50B, 60-series, 100A, 200A and 300A can enable organizations to stay connected and protected against network-based threats.
The FortiGate-50B multi-threat security system addresses the needs of small office/home office (SOHO) applications. Easily installed using the browser-based Installation Wizard, the FortiGate-50B multi-threat security system is up and running in minutes, providing comprehensive protection and content control at a very affordable price. The FortiGate-50B provides comprehensive features to protect against blended threats and is targeted for telecommuters and small remote offices with 10 or less employees.
- Ideally suited for remote offices, retail stores, broadband telecommuter sites and many other applications
- Provides complete real-time network protection through a combination of network-based antivirus, web and email content filtering, firewall, VPN, network-based intrusion detection and prevention, and traffic shaping
The FortiGate-60 series is an ideal solution for small offices. Each model offers an integrated 4-port switch that eliminates the need for an external hub or switch, giving networked devices a direct connection to the FortiGate-60.
Each FortiGate-60/60M offers dual WAN link support for redundant internet connections. The FortiGate-60M also offers an integrated analog modem for dial backup capability.
- Delivers superior performance and reliability from hardware accelerated, ASIC-based architecture
- Ideal of for small businesses and enterprise remote offices where complete security — firewall, antivirus, VPN, intrusion detection and prevention — are needed
The FortiGate-60 ADSL offers an integrated ADSL modem for Internet connectivity. It supports multiple ADSL standards, including ANSI T1.413 issue 2, ITU G.dmt and ITU G.lite, as well as support for Annex A.
- Complete security system for remote offices and teleworker sites that connect to the main office via ADSL
- Integrated 4-port switch leverages scarce resources and management overhead by eliminating the need for an external hub or switch
The FortiWifi-60 system is the first product to combine complete content protection with a wireless access point. It is an ideal solution for small businesses, enterprise remote offices, retail stores, and broadband telecommuter sites.
- Integrated 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN access point allows administrators to apply antivirus, firewall, VPN, content filtering, and intrusion detection and prevention services to both wireless and wired connections
- Provides enterprise level wireless security through IPSec encryption for WLAN connections and WEP encryption security
- The FortiWifi-60AM offers an integrated analog modem for dial backup capability
The FortiGate-100A system is an ideal solution for small offices. The FortiGate-100A features dual WAN link support for redundant internet connections, and an integrated 4-port switch that eliminates the need for an external hub or switch, giving networked devices a direct connection to the FortiGate-100A.
- Dual DMZ ports provide additional network segmentation for web and mail servers
- Dual WAN ports support redundant, load-balanced links to multiple ISPs
The FortiGate-224B is the first in a line of converged network and security products from Fortinet that uniquely integrate multiple layers of threat protection with granular network access controls. The FortiGate-224B delivers configurable port-level access control that combines traditional FortiOS security technologies with layer 2 switching hardware. The result is a complete and effective Local Area Network (LAN) security solution.
- Enhanced network security through the enforcement of security policy at the port level. The FortiGate-224B provides multi-layered protection against intrusion attempts, viruses, worms, denial of service attacks, spyware and blended threats.
- Reduced complexity and cost by combining critical security and networking functions into a single solution that is easy to deploy and manage.
- Lowered operational overhead and expense through automated responses and self-remediation quarantine options. The FortiGate-224B can operate in a initially trusted or initially un-trusted mode to adapt to the defined security policy.
The FortiGate-300A Antivirus Firewall provides performance, flexibility, and security necessary to protect today’s growing small and medium sized enterprise networks. The FortiGate-300A platform features two 10/100/1000 tri-speed ethernet ports for networks running at or upgrading to gigabit speeds.
- Boasts the best combination of price, performance, and value relative to all other products on the market
- Features 2 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces and 4 user-definable 10/100 interfaces